Friday, August 17, 2018

NOW AVAILABLE!! Galahad's Doom Part II: Marching As to War

It thrills me to announce the second book in my series is now available in paperback and Kindle formats. I know it's been a long time. It still took over a year after a successful GoFundMe campaign and the final cover design.  I plan on being a lot more active on this blog and will spend future post digging into the journey this book to get to market.

For those of you who contributed to GoFundMe, your copies will processed and shipped out as quickly as I can do it. Right now, I'm still waiting on my inventory copies to show up.


The Galahad's Doom page on my publisher's website has the press releases for both books, you can go there and check them out.

And you can find both My Brother's Keeper and Marching as to War on Amazon. I hope you'll check them out and let me know what you think. And, as always, I need your Amazon reviews!

The cover spotlight goes to the villains in this darker middle chapter of my trilogy, but the story remains one of Christianity existing in fantasy world. The inspiration for this story came to me in 1997 after reading Ephesians 6.

It's exciting for me to continue this story, working once again with familiar characters and introducing new ones. Hopefully, the story goes in directions that will surprise you, but I can promise once the action gets started in this one, it never stops.


Invasion. War. Darkness. These are the Beginning of Sorrows.

A mysterious knight born in the depths of Hell
 leads an army of beasts and demons as they march to a single goal: 
Conquest.

For the glory of the Serpent, all that is Good must fall.
But as war engulfs the kingdom, Galen Griffon begins a journey of discovery
 that could represent the world’s only hope.

Sworn into the knighthood of the Church, Galen is thrust onto a quest and told to save the world. Upon this journey he must face his deepest fears, 
discover his father’s tragic secret and reunite with his beloved Ariana
 in time to save the kingdom.

Queen Azzrea has sent her new champion, Dark Lord Iscariot, to the front lines of war.
Armies and cities fall before him. Hosts of demons swarm over the realm.
 In this storm of violence and fear and darkness, a single light flickers. 
The Angelic brand on Galen’s arm and the fruit grove of a secluded monastery
 may unlock the desperate secret to survival.




No comments:

Post a Comment